Online applications are invited by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Panchkula for direct recruitment of under mentioned posts.
Haryana SSC Recruitment 2015
Name of Posts : Clerks
No. of Clerk Posts : 4425.
Reservation for Clerks : Gen-1237, SC-857, BCA-651, BCB-389, EBPG-520, ESM Gen-301, ESM SC-97, ESM BCA-105, ESM BCB-128, OSP Gen-32, OSP SC-53, OSP BCA-37, OSP BCB-18.
Pay Scale for Clerks : Rs.5200-20200/- + Rs.1900/- GP
Qualification for Clerks :
- 10+2 or 10+2 First Division/Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
Age Limit for Clerks : 17 to 42 years. In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) and EBPG, the upper age limit is relaxable as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
Selection Process for Clerks : The commission will short list the candidates for interview by holding a written examination.
Fee for Clerks :
- Rs.100/- for General Male/Female candidates ; Rs.50/- for General Female of Haryana residents. Rs.25/- for Male SC/BC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana; Rs.13/- for Female SC/BC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana.
- The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc.
How to Apply for Clerks : The candidates are strictly advised to apply online for Clerk Posts at Haryana Staff Selection Commission (SSC). After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-Challan. The printed copy of the online application form with necessary certificates must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny-cum-interview.
Important Dates for Clerks :
- The online appfication can be filled up from 07.12.2015 to 06.01.2016 till 5.00 p.m.
- Closing date for deposit of fee 11.01.2016
For complete details: Visit Here
Last Date of application submission: January 06, 2016